Number of hours per week4 hours
What are you going to do?
• You welcome visitors and members and guide them through the "Library of the future".
• You offer our products and services, recruit members and ensure that the "Expedition room" is in order.
• You support our employee in questioning visitors according to their wishes and ideas, and help them to build a local network in Woensel. So that we can make a very inspiring place here together with the neighbourhood.
• You perform catering activities.
• You help with activities such as reading to kids, the Taalcafé and workshops.
• You create an attractive, cozy space and atmosphere.
• You clean up (book) materials and help keep our offer in order.
Thinking, Practical, Communicating and coaching, Creative, Entrepreneurship, Organising, Collaborating, Work independently
Minimal level of education
Academic, College, MBO, VWO, High school, Vmbo
Expeditie-E will be a low-threshold place where, in the form of a store concept, we will experiment with the building blocks as they have been named in our new vision for the future: Melting Pot, Warehouse for information and Podium (*). There is room for meeting, physical materials and activities. Together with the people from Woensel, we will design an inspiring program here. It is an experience space where we get to work with the energies: Inspire, Experience, Deepen and Share. We investigate the possibilities regarding catering.
No specific target group
Days / Dayparts
Bibliotheek Eindhoven (de Witte Dame)
reading and information literacy
The public Library of Eindhoven helps you develop yourself. We pay extra attention to the development of the basic skills reading and information literacy. These are skills that are necessary to participate in society. Preconditions to develop your talents, and to become self-reliant.