Number of hours per week4 hours
cooked meal every evening.
Het Pluspunt is mainly focused on clients who live independently in the neighborhood and are looking for social contacts. Supervision is always present during opening hours.
An enthusiastic group of volunteers is used within Het Pluspunt.
Each Wednesday afternoon an enthusiastic group of volunteers is busy. They maintain a number of little gardens in the neighborhood.
They would really like it is a volunteer could independently guide them through their activities (individually or with a small group). Are you willing to weekly support this group on Wednesday afternoon and want to contribute to a nice and cleaner neighborhood? Then this vacancy might be something for you. We would love to make a non-binding appointment to get acquainted with a cup of coffee or tea.
• As volunteer you’re social and like to support clients with diverse activities. You can think of light pruning, planting, mowing grass, collecting dirt, but also snow removal.
• You can shape this activity independently, but can also rely on a professional who is in charge.
• You are responsible for the use of the rooms and cleaning up the materials used.
• You can independently prepare, implement and close activities.
• You have good social characteristics.
• When deemed suitable we would like to receive a Certificate of Good Conduct.
What does the organization have to offer?
• An enthusiastic, dynamic and positive “work” environment.
• Professional supervision is present in the immediate vicinity.
• A number of guidance and evaluation moments.
• Expertise advancements through theme meetings.
What makes it worthwhile?
• An independent, challenging position in a pleasant work environment.
• The ability to gain work experience.
• We greatly appreciate your input and vision in the interpretation of volunteering.
• Personal development and growth opportunities.
Wednesday from 1:45 PM ‘till 4:30 PM.
Practical, Chores, Organising, Collaborating, Work independently
Minimal level of education
Academic, College, MBO, VWO, High school, Vmbo, Primary school, Unschooled
People with disabilities, Adults
Days / Dayparts
Wijksteunpunt het Pluspunt
Local support places Het Pluspunt are meeting places for clients of Lunet care and people from the local neighborhood. Within this local support places we offer various activities aimed at meeting and / or day care.
Local support places Het Pluspunt is a low-threshold meeting place for a chat, a cup of coffee, hot meal, activity and day care. The local support place is open daily (incl. sun and public holidays).
0643855068 / 0402366799