Number of hours per week4 hours
Are you a hospitable cook?
Wijkpunt het Vianenpad is a meeting place for clients of Lunetzorg (or other care providers). Het wijkpunt is aimed at independently living clients whom are looking for social contacts. On various days a fresh meal is prepared. For this reason we are still looking for a cook. Supervision is always present during opening hours. In this location we make use of an enthusiastic group of volunteers. We wholeheartedly invite you to drink a cup of coffee and make your acquaintance free of obligation and look for volunteering possibilities.
An important activity within the wijksteunpunten is preparing fresh meals for the group of visitors. We eat at 5:30 PM and we appreciate it if the volunteer also joins.
As cook/host you are active in the kitchen for one or more days of the week. You support customers with cooking and ensure a hospitable atmosphere. So you cook together with the visitors. You are a go-getter, but also ensure conviviality. You like cooking, but also social contacts. You are aware cooking is more than merely preparing food together! In addition the kitchen/dishes is cleaned together with the clients and left in tidy condition.
What we expect from a cook;
- An open and hospitable attitude towards everybody in the wijksteunpunt is very important.
- You can prepare, carry out and wrap up activities independently.
- At the location Van Vianenpad a Dutch as well as an English volunteer is welcome.
- A good command of the Dutch language is a prerequisite at het Pluspunt.
- You’re able to work within the HACCP standards.
- You are willing to attend in training and information meetings.
- When deemed suitable we would like to receive a V.O.G. (certificate of conduct).
What does the organization have to offer?
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and positive ‘work’ environment.
- Professional supervisor is present in the immediate vicinity.
- Several guidance and evaluation moments;
- Expertise enhancement through thematic meetings.
What makes the work worthwhile?
- An independent, challenging function in a pleasant working environment.
- The opportunity to gain work experience.
- Your input and view on volunteering are much appreciated.
- Personal development and growth opportunities.
Practical, Organising, Collaborating, Work independently
Minimal level of education
College, MBO, VWO, High school, Vmbo
People with disabilities, Adults
Days / Dayparts
Wijksteunpunt het Pluspunt
Local support places Het Pluspunt are meeting places for clients of Lunet care and people from the local neighborhood. Within this local support places we offer various activities aimed at meeting and / or day care.
Local support places Het Pluspunt is a low-threshold meeting place for a chat, a cup of coffee, hot meal, activity and day care. The local support place is open daily (incl. sun and public holidays).
0643855068 / 0402366799